Monday, October 26, 2020
This could come across as a bit arrogant, but it isn't meant to be so. It is something I have wondered about for a very long time and having voted in Saturday's election and knowing the results of the election 15 minutes after the poll closed I decided to write this.
Thursday, October 22, 2020
Wednesday, October 21, 2020
Monday, October 19, 2020
Saturday, October 17, 2020
Thursday, October 15, 2020
This was sent in by a friend. It is dry and slow going. I had to read it in 15 min. sections.
But if it is true --- and I see no reason to doubt it --- it will give you a totally different view of the virus and testing.
Once upon a time in a town, not so very far away, were some rulers who some considered very heavy-handed.
Into this town entered a new entity that was not known for friendliness.
This entity purchased many of the businesses in this town.
In a not very long time the businesses all collapsed, leaving piles of debris and standing, decaying structures.
The entity blamed the heavy-handed rulers for its rapid decline. Though the rulers were indeed heavy-handed, there seemed to be no evidence to support the entity’s claims.
Very slowly over time, the little town tried to put the broken pieces back together again.
To this day, the town is still run by heavy-handed rulers but now and then vile and bitter accusations are heard faintly from the entity, somewhere in the far-off, hurling anguished cries against the little town and its rulers.
For some, this little writing means absolutely nothing.
But to others, it may be very familiar.
Since the beginning of this virus, or so-called pandemic, I have had only one feeling and one thought.
Wednesday, October 14, 2020
Monday, October 12, 2020
The Canadian Government gives the CBC one billion dollars a year.
It also has a 597 million dollar subsidy program to help the Mainstream Press.
When other countries do such things, that is called government media control and corruption.
Monday, October 5, 2020
Wednesday, September 30, 2020
- all the raw logs will find use in the rebuilt-playground.
- every second tree, the workers removed due to age.
- the construction company will remove the stumps at no charge, and they are huge stumps. That will save the City some serious dollars.
- a lot of people gained employment through this project.
- they will dredge the creek, which should ease the flooding of houses.
- they have enough funds to complete phase one.
- phase two will probably need another grant.
- there was a partnership with an apprentice program of some kind to cut the logs.
- there appeared to be a very creative and entrepreneur type enterprise going on. They used the project to the benefit of many.
- there will be washrooms installed.
- there will be two doggy runs.
- there will be a zip wire
- it all ties into the park that will find creation on the south side of
- there the long-planned bmx track will appear too.
- that old trailer will disappear.