At Greenwood City Hall
Friday February 10
- Five elected officials and two office staff sat at the council table. There were two observers.
- The partakers started their day early, when minds are fresh, and met for the meeting at 9am.
- The council make-up is now to the male side after years of being mostly female.
- There was a noticeable atmosphere of politeness. For example, the meeting participants instantly yielded to each other if there was a conflict in speaking space.
- There was no prayer to open or close the meeting.